Well branched tuart exposed to
ocean winds on dune top
With help, the Friends of Trigg Bushland have collated lots of interesting info to help our local community, schools and those from elsewhere learn more about the plants, the animals, ways to get involved and some of the problems and pleasures at Trigg Bushland.
Exploring this site is not as much fun as exploring the bushland itself, but it is a pretty good place to start. We hope you find many things here that interest you.
See you in the bush!
- Photos from our weeding day - here.
- Our newsletter is out! If you are a member and have not received the newsletter, please contact us ASAP - we might not have your current details.
- Xmas Party - 15th December - Members Only! - Details in our Newsletter.
- Next General Meeting - 19th February (Sunday), 4.30 - 6pm. Speaker TBA.
- Submission on the 'Green Growth Plan' to State Government - here
- Renew on-line! Details on our Membership page.
- New Resource: Lesson plans, activity cards and a poster on Western Australian native flora - suitable for primary and secondary schools - see Our Wild Plants
- Like us on Facebook! - a good way to keep updated on events and issues
- Resource: Full edition of 'Tuart and Tuart Communities' available for download - View
Website development funded by a Department of Environment and Conservation Community Grant for Tuart Conservation and Management. Text and images copyright Friends of Trigg Bushland Inc except as otherwise noted. Website design by Nina McLaren and Peter Peacock 2008