Well branched tuart exposed to
ocean winds on dune top
With help, the Friends of Trigg Bushland have collated lots of interesting info to help our local community, schools and those from elsewhere learn more about the plants, the animals, ways to get involved and some of the problems and pleasures at Trigg Bushland.
Exploring this site is not as much fun as exploring the bushland itself, but it is a pretty good place to start. We hope you find many things here that interest you.
See you in the bush!
- NEW: Community Weeding Day - Sunday 5 November - location Jeanes Rd near Prisk St - and Sunday 3 December will be cnr Karrinyup Rd and Arnott St - details here
- All about the Threatened Environmental Community of Callitris preissii in BFS308 - here - and Dunes of Statewide Significance in South Trigg - here.
- In The News - see press coverage of the newly discovered TEC - here.
- Renew on-line! Details on our Membership page.
- Resource: Lesson plans, activity cards and a poster on Western Australian native flora - suitable for primary and secondary schools - see Our Wild Plants.
- Like us on Facebook! - a good way to keep updated on events and issues - here.
- Resource: Full edition of 'Tuart and Tuart Communities' available for download - View
Website development funded by a Department of Environment and Conservation Community Grant for Tuart Conservation and Management. Text and images copyright Friends of Trigg Bushland Inc except as otherwise noted. Website design by Nina McLaren and Peter Peacock 2008